Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Hop from one letter to the next with this alphabet practice game! Each foot-shaped piece includes one letter of the alphabet inside of it. Kids can step along the alphabet or use their feet to spell simple words.
17 Views 15 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have kids call out the letters as they step on them in alphabetical order
- Build other alphabet games around these alphabet feet; for example, kids could come up with a word that starts with whatever letter they happen to be standing on
- Print the feet on colored paper and decorate your room with the floor game for a fun touch
- These might get destroyed in one day if students are all stomping on the pages; consider some thicker paper or lamination
- The letters are printed on alternate feet so that it will be easy for kids to step from letter A to letter B and so on