All you need is a file folder and these fun kites to help kids with their letter identification! After laminating a set of kites on the inside of a file folder, kids match additional kites to the ones on the game board.
18 Views 24 Downloads
- Print in color for younger learners, and in black-and-white for older kids to base their matching abilities on letter recognition rather than color
- Make the game timed for more advanced readers
- Try a hands-on version in an outdoor activity: mark various kites or balloons with letters and have kids attach the cut-out kites to their strings
- Creative idea for gameboard construction and gameplay
- Provides instructions that are easy to understand and complete