Put together mini books for every letter of the alphabet! Provided here are printables for all 26 letters that each contain eight pages for kids to color in and write on. Directions are provided at the top of the first page of each little book.
95 Views 75 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Make a book for every letter or pick and choose the ones your class needs to work on; for example, you might just work on vowels
- The second two groups of mini-books are included in the materials tab
- It could take a great deal of work to create all these books; consider this as a class activity or a task for a wonderful class volunteer
- Each letter is paired with eight nouns that start with that letter and related drawings
- Every letter comes with a printing practice page as well as lines underneath the pictures for extra writing practice