Hunt through your classroom or around your school's campus for items that begin with every letter of the alphabet! Learners can record the words on this page, which lists the alphabet and provides lines to write on.
71 Views 54 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Challenge pupils to complete the scavenger hunt with words they find in a book; they can copy the spelling or spell words phonetically as they listen to a story
- Simplify the activity by only requiring learners to practice writing the first letter each time they find an object
- While basic, this page could be adapted for different types of scavenger hunts with varying purposes
- Provides large spaces to write in for beginning writers
- The scavenger hunt aspect of this alphabet activity will get kids moving and identifying objects on their own