This Alternate Formula for the Area of a Triangle: Alternate Area of a Triangle interactive also includes:
It's always nice to have a plan B. Pupils investigate an alternate formula for the area of a triangle that uses sine. A set of challenge questions shows how the new formula relates to the well-known formula of (1/2)bh.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the resource to introduce the formula for the area of a triangle involving sine
- Users need to set up a free CK-12 account
- Learners must be aware of the sine ratio
- Interactive is easy to use
- Provides immediate feedback to challenge questions