Three letter-sized mini posters can be displayed in your elementary geometry class when teaching about angles. One provides information about degree measurement and additive properties, and the other two define acute, right, obtuse, straight, and reflex angles and full revolutions.
- Post in your classroom during your geometry unit
- Project during your lecture on how to work with different types of angles
- Very colorful and appealing to look at
- Simple, straightforward presentation
- A tremendous support when addressing fourth grade Common Core State Standards in geometry