This American Indian Art History Detectives lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
An art history detective; I want to be one of those! The class puts their heads together to hone their deductive and critical thinking skills in order to determine which Native American tribe created and used parfleche boxes. They'll use maps, research, and discussion to complete this fun and engaging task.
- Excellent images and background information are provided
- This is a great lesson for introducing deductive reasoning skills
- The lesson is discussion and researched based and promotes pro-social and collaborative learning
- Internet access is necessary to carry out the lesson, pre-planning may be required