Science scholars watch as the recent Democratic presidential nominees respond to an animated video. The video highlights recent natural disasters and long-term changes to our weather patterns, then shows how the candidates planned to stop global warming in its tracks.
- Pair pupils and have them analyze the responses given by the candidates
- Include the resource in a climate change lesson
- Provide some background information of each of the candidates, particularly for younger students
- The video illustrates the importance of energy research and alternative energy sources
- Images of the effects of climate change across the country are impactful and relevant