This America's Transition to a Global Economy (1960s-1990s) video also includes:
Just how do we live in a global society? Scholars investigate an AP review video to see the transition in the latter half of the 20th century to a global economy. The final video of nine installments helps them examine and analyze the impact of globalization and the issues that arise the more a nation branches out.
- Ask pupils to define what global economy means to them and then revisit after watching the video
- Incorporate a map exercise showing how global trade has connected various nations around the world to the United States
- Ensure students have Internet access if assigning as homework
- Resource is brief and factual on the global economy
- Use as a review or a preview of globalization
- No printable worksheets and materials to use with the lesson