Biologists know of more than 2,300 living species of amphibians. Learn more about the four orders of amphibians with an interesting presentation. It explains the similarities and differences between the thousands of species of amphibians. It also details both the external and internal frog anatomy.
- Use slides 41-74 prior to dissecting a frog as it covers frog anatomy in depth
- Add the visual on slide 16 to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of amphibians, body parts, and evolution
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Uses high contrast colors