This An A-MAZE-ING Comparison lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Teach your class how to use descriptive statistics through a hands-on data collection activity. Pupils collect their own data, calculate test statistics, and interpret the results in context. They compare male and female results, looking for significant difference.
- Combine data from several classes to increase the validity of the results
- Requires graphing calculators to make statistical calculations
- Lesson utilizes stopwatches or another timing mechanism that records to the nearest second
- Motivates and intrigues participants by using relevant data
- Includes all necessary handouts and sample answer keys