This An Egg-Citing Ride activity & project also includes:
Wheeeee! Young thrill seekers build a bungee jump—not for themselves, though, but for an egg. The egg must fall from a height of five feet and rebound within two inches of the ground or floor.
26 Views 20 Downloads
- Assign a "cost" for materials and the eggs and see which group produces the required setup at the lowest cost
- Be sure to have a space available where dropping eggs is not a problem
- Some basic materials, as well as some eggs, are necessary for the activity
- Describes some engineering and science concepts
- Lists detailed instructions for the activity