Discover Aristotle's view of happiness, or eudaimonia, with a short video that analyzes the Greek philosopher's Nicomachean Ethics. An applicable example of finding the golden mean when pursuing happiness connects ancient Greek philosophy and modern high school society.
- Have learners watch the video at home and discuss main points in class the next day
- Encourage learners to evaluate the effectiveness of the video's example of popularity
- You can find the entire text analysis on the publisher's website
- The comment section is open to the public and visible when not in fullscreen mode
- Perfect for a discussion on Greek philosophy or current topics pertaining to ethics
- Animations are engaging for those who may have had a difficult time with the original source material