Are politics a necessary and natural part of society? High schoolers view a brief explanation of Aristotle's Politics to learn more about the ways Greek society — and modern society — form the political world to help citizens improve their lives.
27 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Show the video during an election year or when discussing the modern political system
- Have learners compare Aristotle's views with their own views of modern politics
- You can find the full version of the analysis at the publisher's website with a paid subscription or trial membership
- Comment section is open to the public
- Employs an applicable example of a shoal of fish to demonstrate Aristotle's point
- Helpful for both political science and philosophy discussions