Why are some businesses able to weather change while others fail? A video summary of Leading Change by John Kotter explains the importance of constantly reorganizing a business from the ground up. Part of a larger playlist on the world's greatest ideas, the video uses pictures and an outline of key points to help make the argument clear.
- Put Kotter's theory to the test by coming up with a new plan for a business (real or imagined)
- Discuss some of the problems that might arise when businesses face change
- Requires a general understanding of starting and managing a business
- Uses an analogy of two companies to help illustrate Kotter's theory
- Offers clear, well-paced narration to make it easy for listeners to follow the video
- Pop-up boxes occasionally appear on the video and distract from the content