How are economic behavior and games of strategy connected? A video summary of Theory of Games by Von Neumann and Morgenstern discusses the concept of game theory. The installment of a larger playlist covering the world's greatest ideas specifically focuses on the concept of Nash equilibrium and explains it using illustrations.
- Play a game that puts the theory of Von Neumann and Morgenstern to a test
- Role play a scenario that demonstrates a discussion based on the game theory from the video
- Requires some familiarity with the definition of game theory and how it relates to economics
- Provides specific examples to help make the concept of game theory more accessible to viewers
- Contains clear, well-paced narration to make the video easy to follow
- Offers a very limited overview of a highly complex text