This Ancient Greece Map Worksheet worksheet also includes:
Since the beginning of time, geography has shaped the development of human civilization, and ancient Greece is no exception. This worksheet supports young historians with exploring this relationship as they first identify key land masses, bodies of water, and city states in and around Greece, before responding to a series of short answer questions.
- Offer this worksheet as an in-class or homework assignment during a middle school social studies unit on ancient Greece
- Use this as a formative assessment of student learning during a study of ancient Greece
- Students may have difficulty writing the names of geographic locations on the small map, in which case they can use letters or numbers to label them instead
- Worksheet is a downloadable Word document, which teachers can modify to meet the specific needs of their students
- The four short answer questions require learners to think critically about the influence of geography on ancient Greece
- An answer key is not included with the exercise