All triangles have some things in common. Using these properties of triangles, learners find missing angle measures. Scholars use the Angle Sum Property and properties of special triangles throughout the lesson.
19 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource to create a guided notes document
- Use practice problems as board work to check for understanding and fix misconceptions
- Uses concepts from the previous lesson in a 16-part series of geometry lessons
- Uses scaffolding to progress to the more difficult problems
- Provides a variety of questioning techniques to help learners build an understanding of the concepts
- Does not include application questions or examples