Create a strong understanding of the relationships formed when parallel lines intersect a transversal. Discuss each type of angle pair and their relationship to each other.
15 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate board work to practice naming angle pairs
- Use examples to develop a lesson presentation
- There is a large amount of new vocabulary in the lesson; it takes time to develop definitions and learn relationships
- The second in a series of 16 lessons
- Highlights new vocabulary and provides examples
- Practice problems are simple in comparison to examples in the lesson