This Angles in Polygons video also includes:
Learn to look at polygons from the right angle. Scholars first use the formula (n - 2) * 180 to determine the sum of the interior angles of a polygon. The video then asks them to consider the sum of the exterior angles.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the worksheet as an in-class assignment
- Pupils should be able to evaluate formulas
- Video assumes use of a calculator
- Covers several examples for each type of problem
- Does not explain why the formula for the sum of interior angles works