This Angles On and Inside a Circle: Lesson video also includes:
A video introduces methods to find the measure of angles whose vertex is on and inside a circle. Within examples, the section of a larger playlist on basic geometry incorporates several angle measurement theorems.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Compare and contrast the formulas for finding the measures of angles on, outside, and inside a circle
- Assumes the class knows the Triangle Sum Theorem
- Pupils need to recognize the difference between major and minor arcs
- Shows all of the steps while working the examples
- Links to more resources dealing with angles and circles