This Angles: Right Angle video also includes:
The right measure is often hard to find. Given a diagram of two angles that make up a right angle and one of their measures, scholars learn how to find the other angle measure. They watch a video that explains the process and covers a few examples.
- Apply the video as part of an intervention strategy
- Note that the video does not use the term complementary angles
- Learners should be familiar with the right angle mark
- Provides a worksheet with additional practice problems for pupils to attempt on their own
- Does not use equations, which most higher level courses likely require