This Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Pre-reading worksheets, discussion prompts, activity ideas, research assignments, and more await you in this resource for supplementing your class reading of The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
157 Views 112 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Since the activity ideas are general and provide only an overview of the assignment, be sure to supplement with any graphic organizers, writing templates, or rubrics that you have in order to provide for a more comprehensive learning experience
- There are no answer keys included; however, the types of questions and prompts in the document call for more varied and creative responses. Consider saving examples of student work to use in future years, or designing your own in order to provide more guidance on what the activity/assignment calls for
- Engaging, hands-on activity ideas
- Activities organized according to skills (i.e. characterization, public speaking, point of view, etc.)