Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Much like a Scantron form, use this printable for your next multiple choice assessment. The form is designed for a 50-question assessment, with each question having four possible answer choices: A-D or F-J.
14 Views 8 Downloads
- Prepare your class members with strategies for approaching this type of standardized test
- Grade in class and then assign some follow-up work for incorrect answers (e.g. write sentences describing what went wrong in the process or provide further demonstration of knowledge)
- Easy to print and evaluate, and applicable for any subject
- Answer choices alternate between A-D (odd-numbered responses) and F-J (even-numbered responses); design your assessment accordingly or note this difference when administering the test.
What Members Say
- Mal A., Director of Junior Secondary