This Answering Sheet 1-50 printables & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Much like a Scantron form, use this printable for your next multiple choice assessment. The form is designed for a 50-question assessment, with each question having four possible answer choices: A-D or F-J.
19 Views 11 Downloads
- Prepare your class members with strategies for approaching this type of standardized test
- Grade in class and then assign some follow-up work for incorrect answers (e.g. write sentences describing what went wrong in the process or provide further demonstration of knowledge)
- Easy to print and evaluate, and applicable for any subject
- Answer choices alternate between A-D (odd-numbered responses) and F-J (even-numbered responses); design your assessment accordingly or note this difference when administering the test.