This Anti-Federalist Paper No. 3 worksheet also includes:
Who were the Anti-Federalists and what do primary sources tell young historians about their beliefs? Learners read Paper No. 3 to understand their values in relation to government, such as their discussion on foreign policy and the pros and cons of a large government. They answer comprehension questions about the source in short-answer format.
- Consider working with the English department to teach a lesson together
- Flip the class by assigning the questions as homework
- Requires some prep work, such as printing and distributing handouts
- Provides questions that require critical-thinking skills
- Includes an answer key for easy grading