Don't let your classes feel like they are going in circles. The video lesson shows pupils how to apply a formula to finding the length of an arc defined along a circle. The instructor uses three different examples to illustrate the concept.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have video available for a substitute teacher to access
- Discuss the origin of the formula in the video
- Builds directly from the previous lesson in this 40-part series
- Discusses variations in answers: decimal approximations, fraction approximations, and answers in terms of pi
- Relies heavily on a formula rather than developing the concept of arc length