There's archaea in my primordial soup! Viewers watch a video that explains what an archaea is, why it took us so long to find them, how they are different from eucaryota and bacteria, and the interesting discoveries about their phospholipids. It is the first in a series of six related videos.
- Use a KWL chart
- Create a timeline of scientists' knowledge of archaea to show just how modern these discoveries are
- Video best fits as an introduction to archaeabacteria
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public and can contain inappopriate information
- Includes closed captioning, which helps scholars take notes
- Utilizes easy-to-understand diagrams