Triangles are not all created the same. The instructor shows how to find the area of different types of triangles using the formula. She also includes an example requiring coordinate geometry.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask learners to record examples in their notes for reference
- Have pupils record important formulas on the cover of their notebooks for quick reference
- Builds on previous lessons in a 40-part series
- Spends time developing an understanding of the height of a triangle
- Instruction is clear and easy to follow
- Video is unexciting in its presentation, so viewers might get bored