This Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences and Series lesson plan also includes:
Examine the importance of sequence and series through contextual situations. Here, learners partake in a five-day unit that begins with the basics of arithmetic and geometric sequences and series. As it progresses, pupils apply the concepts to real-life problem situations. Along the way they use new vocabulary, play a game, and practice newfound knowledge with daily worksheets.
- Use a graphic organizer to record new vocabulary with examples
- Create exit cards as daily checks for understanding
- Graphing calculators required
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses a game as a mode of practice
- Presents problems through various methods and strategies