This Arranging Tables for a Birthday lesson plan also includes:
Planning a party of 45 guests may be more complicated than it would seem. Learners must design the space in accordance with these constraints about the space available in the room. They need to calculate area, circumference, and linear distances to complete the task—and a great party!
- Differentiate by providing groups with different criteria
- Requires a familiarity with area and circumference calculations
- Provide individuals with graph paper, compasses, scissors, and rulers to complete the task
- Provides editable documents
- Includes a teacher guide with questioning strategies