This Art Class, Assessment Variation lesson plan also includes:
Play with paint and decide the ratio to make different shades of green. When mixing paint colors, your painters should decide which ratios make the same shade and what is needed to mix other ratios for a different shade of green. This is a different style question that requires them to examine different proportions instead of traditionally just solving for one. Use with other lessons listed in Additional Materials for extra practice in graphs with ratios and proportions.
- Recognize proportions instead of solving
- Thorough commentary about task purpose
- Part of a series to practice ratios and proportions
- Format of lesson unusable for printout
- Does not explain how to solve for similar ratios