Kids cast their own plaster tools to stamp image impressions and textures for tiles, pictures frames, and other works of art. Young artists can even create their own watermark to label their stuff.
17 Views 15 Downloads
- Be sure to discuss the tactile sensations kids encounter during the art project
- If the variety of shapes and colors will confuse your learners, use one constant shape instead
- The 17th in a series of 32 art resources designed for the special education classroom but appropriate for all learners
- The activity requires moderate fine motor skills
- You can modify the activity to fit your unique pupils and the safety skill your class is working on
- The packet includes directions, examples, and a materials list