This ASA and AAS Triangle Congruence Lesson video also includes:
The location of the side makes a difference. One of the videos in a geometry playlist introduces angle-side-angle and angle-angle-side congruence relationships. Using drawings, the video shows how these two congruence statements are intuitive.
9 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide worksheets that require class members to identify the type of congruence that will show two triangles are congruent
- Develop proofs for ASA and AAS
- Individuals should know how to note congruence on figures and symbolically
- Links to additional triangle congruence resources
- Works examples using the congruence theorems