This Aspect, Treeline, and Climate lesson plan also includes:
Head to the treeline and beyond to examine how this feature of the landscape affects weather and climate, which gives scientists clues about its health. Class members' observations of photographs provide the data that drives the inferences at the heart of the task. With stunning photos, printable materials, and additional resources, the resource makes for an easy, impactful lesson.
- Take the opportunities provided within the lesson to formatively assess pupils' level of understanding, particularly if many of the vocabulary terms are new to them
- Follow up and expand upon the lesson using some of the ideas found in the second resources link
- Schedule time in your school's computer lab or library, as each pupil needs a computer
- Clearly explains terms and ideas throughout the presentation
- Includes all supporting materials
- Link to first additional resource does not work