Dinosaurs owe their destiny to an asteroid. What are the chances humans will meet the same fate? A fascinating video lesson considers the probability of an asteroid colliding with the earth while taking into account variations in different variables.
- Create posters depicting the world events related to asteroids, meteors, and comets
- Explore the impact earth simulator referenced in the video Impact Earth
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- An installment of a "It's Okay To Be Smart" video series
- Adds humor to create an interesting presentation
- Animations add clarity to the concepts