"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned." - Richard Feynman. The video by Veritasium presents one of these questions, proposed by Feynman, along with his answer. It discusses the importance of the atomic theory and how without it we limit our knowledge of every other type of science.
- Pause the video after the narrator poses the main question so your class can discuss before hearing the currently accepted answer
- Research Richard Feynman to better understand his work and inspiration for his answer to the question presented
- When in doubt, hide the comments when sharing the video
- Offers subtitles in English and Russian
- Includes two different questions to discuss and debate