This Author Study: Kate Chopin lesson plan also includes:
Four stories by Kate Chopin offer high schoolers an opportunity to demonstrate their understanding of the ways authors use various literary elements and movements to develop their themes and social commentaries.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Save paper by sharing the stories on Google Classroom
- Set aside some extra prep time to explore the many links in the resource
- Class members should have experience crafting an expository essay
- To access instructional materials, you'll have to create a free account
- Links are provided to all required materials