This Balanced vs. Unbalanced Forces interactive also includes:
Scientists use many different kinematic representations of motion. Review each of them with the help of an engaging interactive that is part of a larger series on Newton's laws of motion. The resource provides three levels of challenge and immediate feedback.
- Use as a review before a test on the diagrams, tables, and graphs presented
- Relies on prior knowledge of free-body diagrams, dot diagrams, position-time graphs, velocity-time graphs, position-time tables, and velocity-time tables
- Designed to adjust to any size display from a smartphone to a computer
- Provides a long list of resources for teaching each concept covered in the interactive
- Help Me button provides a detailed explanation of how to solve each problem