Add a little balance to the school year! Learners develop a strategy for balancing chemical equations. The video lesson explains the process and demonstrates it with an example.
19 Views 18 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Practice balancing equations on whiteboards after watching the video lesson
- Have pupils write in words how they would read the chemical equation after balancing
- If assigning the video for independent viewing, ensure the availability of Internet access
- Connects new learning to background knowledge
- Gives a list of steps to follow when balancing chemical equations