This Banking Services lesson plan also includes:
From writing and depositing checks to comparing ATM and debit cards, pupils develop financially savvy practices and build foundational knowledge of the financial service products available through banking institutions.
269 Views 200 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Contact a local financial institution for a representative that will come to your class for free and discuss important financial planning skills
- To access the PowerPoint presentation, you will need to complete a free registration on the publisher's website
- Incorporate more hands-on and research activities in order to accommodate the text-heavy nature of the lesson
- Excellent handout of banking terms
- Includes PowerPoint presentation, all worksheets, and answer keys