This Barter & Money lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
You want five pigs, but you only have four bails of hay. How will you manage to get your want? A great simulation begins this lesson into why the use of money has replaced the process of bartering. Then, after indulging in a comic book on "The Story of Money," your class members will complete questions to determine the three functions of money.
- Incorporates variety of engaging and informative activities
- Creative final activity where learners will design currency for their school
- All worksheets and handouts included
- In order to avoid a great deal of printing and copying, consider having class members use computers to access the comic book