Looking for a base 10 hundreds flat? Look no further! Here, you'll find four base 10 hundreds flats with space to write under each model.
9 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As a class, brainstorm numbers 0 to 100. Represent the number on the base 10 hundreds flat by coloring the correct amount of pieces, and write a reflection about how many tens and ones make up the given number
- Laminate the worksheet in order to reuse with washable marker
- Create a game for early finishers in which scholars pick a number out of a jar and represent that number by coloring the pieces on a base 10 hundreds flat
- Copies are required
- There are four flats per page allowing for multiple activities to take place without wasting paper
- Lines are provided underneath each flat for learners to explain their thinking