Don't be resistant to physics! A simulation shows classes how a resistor works. Change the battery voltage and resistance to show how this affects the flow of electrons. Temperature and amps measurements are shown for the system as well.
5 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have classes view the simulation and play with it before making circuits as a hands-on activity
- Assumes learners have some understanding of electricity
- Best fits for advanced middle school or high school students
- Teachers can register for free and gain access to lessons tied to this simulation, teacher tips, and other related activities
- Simulation is easy to incorporate into a lesson and only takes a few minutes
- You can view the resource in almost any language