Boost a volleyball lesson with a video showcasing the passing and setting skills. Here, observe a quick game of two on two where a fifth player, or coach, throws the ball into play, and players practice setting the ball for their partner, and ultimately hit it over the net.
- Create a flipped classroom assigned; assign the video link to team members to watch at home then discuss and implement when they return to practice
- Watch the video with your team as part of the practice drill instruction
- Share this video with other pjysical education teachers and volleyball coaches
- The video is brought to you by a 14 and under team from Canada
- Although recorded outside, the drill can also take place indoors
- Constant movement from players makes for good instructional material
- There is no sound or narration