Beavers change the landscape and ecosystems in which they live. They also act as a keystone species and need to be protected. Learn more in an engaging video that is part of a larger playlist exploring biology.
11 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Work with the literature or social studies teacher to align studying beavers with pupils reading Sign of the Beaver
- Map the areas beavers currently live in and compare that to their habitats hundreds of years ago
- Relies on prior knowledge of dams and maturity in hearing that word repeated throughout the video
- Offers subtitles in English
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom