A graph is a graph is a graph. This video reviews different types of graphs (line, bar, circle, histogram, scatter plot) using a matching game. It also describes the purpose of each type of graph to help learners remember when to use each one.
4 Views 2 Downloads
- Pause the video to discuss answers to posited questions before viewing answers
- Learners should have prior experience with line graphs, bar graphs, pie graphs, histograms, and scatter plots
- Note that the video is designed for the science classroom so graphs have scientific contexts; however, it is also appropriate for math classes
- The first in a series of three resources
- Clear, concise explanations
- Well-drawn graphs that could appear in real-world situations