Sixteen colorful images make up a phonics instructional activity focusing on initial sounds. Scholars name engaging images and identify what letter the word begins with.
1 Collection 80 Views 56 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Direct learners to complete the worksheet as part of their English language arts center rotations
- Send the page home for additional practice outside of school
- Brainstorm other words that begin with the letters found on the worksheet
- The worksheet is the eighth of nine resources in a series
- Graphics are fun and kid-friendly
- Directions are clear and to the point