Keep a running record of individual student behavior with this easy-to-use chart. Using the colors blue, green, yellow, and red to represent different levels of behavior, teachers are able to monitor their pupils' daily, weekly, and monthly classroom participation.
- Keep this chart on a clipboard and use it keep track of daily student behavior during each month of the school year
- Use the information recorded on this chart to facilitate discussions during parent-teacher conferences
- Chart provides space for 24 different children
- Space is provided for assessing student behavior over long periods of time
- Chart does not offer any room for taking specific notes on student behavior