This Bell Ringer: The Role of the President's Cabinet instructional video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Get the class rolling with two short videos designed to launch research into and discussion of the role of the President's Cabinet. The first clip focusses on George Washington's vision for the Cabinet while the second looks at how the institution has evolved.
- Divide the class into groups and have each group research the responsibilities, budget of their assigned cabinet, and whether the current Cabinet secretary has been confirmed or is merely an acting secretary
- The clips, taken from longer videos, are incomplete and designed to stimulate discussion and further research
- Material is somewhat dated
- Includes questions for after-viewing discussions
- Clip 1 ends mid-sentence