How do living things change their environment? This is the focus of a video that describes how the building of communities and clearing of forests changes the types of living organisms that can thrive there.
1 Collection 6 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Have students research ecosystems that are being destroyed in order to accommodate humans
- The 21st in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation demonstrates how all living things change their environments, specifically, how New York City was once forest land
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards